Monday, December 12, 2011

My sweet Cherub Disciple

One day after Sunday school, Hayden showed up with a CD and told us he was joining the choir.  I believe before I even got home, I had an email from Sarah the choir/Sunday school teacher about Hayden and him joining choir.  So...I guess we were pretty much committed.  Hayden was so excited about joining the choir and his new CD and you know how he is when he get a new CD.  He listens to it in his CD player in his room, all night long on repeat.  Then, it must go with us in the car any time we go anywhere.  Over that past two months, that CD has had way too much play time.  However, that is the point.  For him to learn his songs and know the words by heart.  So his first debut in the Cherub Disciple choir happened to be the weekend the whole family was here for Emerson's birthday.  I was so glad everyone would be able to see him sing.  Oh my goodness, to see him in his sweet white robe and to watch him sing "What a friend we have in Jesus" was such a precious and proud moment.  He sang like a sweet, little angel. 

No comments: