Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Learning to write

Hayden has never been one to sit down and color or draw.  It was like pulling teeth to get him to sit down and do any type of art project.  Well, the last few weeks he has been obsessed with crafts, art projects, drawing pictures, making books, and writing.  To the point our house looks like a tornado ripped through an art store.  Crayons, markers, sheets of construction paper, scissors, glue are spread over the whole house.  I can't really complain too much because I love his imagination and eagerness to read and write.  Here are a few of my favorites.  The first picture he drew in hopes of going around the neighborhood, with the wagon, and selling for $25 a picture...what a bargain!!  I am sure all the neighbors would have jumped on this amazing deal!!  The next two are a few things he wrote all by himself.  I love how he thinks Th sounds like V.  The last picture...well...all I can say is he is a typical boy!


Behold the three thousand maker

Sesame Street

Daddy sitting on the potty going poop

1 comment:

Angela Zuill said...

lol @ Hayden's drawing of David! Too funny!