Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Graduation from FUMC Pre-school

It is official, Hayden is no longer in Pre-school, he is a Kindergartner.  He graduated from Pre-K recently and it was a proud yet sad moment.  I just can not believe he has attended FUMC for three years.  I will never forget walking him in those front doors and dropping him off in Mrs. Kathy's class.  It was a fight from the time he woke up to get him to go to school.  Fast forward to this year, he basically begged to go to school with Mrs. Bonnie and Mrs. Kimberly.  He has grown so much the three years he has attended FUMC.  It will be weird not to be walking him down that same hallway, seeing the same faces that we have the past three years.  However, I know I will get to get it again with Emerson.  Hayden looked adorable in his cap, they sang a few songs and then received their "diploma".  I am so proud of my baby boy!!  He is truly kind, gentle and has the  sweetest soul of anyone I have ever known.  I can't wait to see what Kindy has in store for him.

Mrs. Bonnie

Mrs. Kimberly





His buddy, Brady




Graduation present