Monday, May 13, 2013

Child Free Vacay













David and I just returned from an amazing vacation.  From all his hard work and dedication, he earned a well deserved trip to the Dominican Republic.  I was super excited, but anxious as well to leave the kids, especially Griffin for 5 days.  I knew they were in great hands with their Mimi and Poppop so I was able to relax and thoroughly enjoy time with just me, David, the beach and lots of fruity drinks.  We had never been to an all inclusive resort and let me tell...we took full advantage it.  We even had a butler!!  There was lots if sleeping in, room service, lying on the beach, lounging in the pool, sipping on drinks and even some volleyball games.  It was really an amazing trip, nothing like the beach to clear your mind and refresh your soul.  As much as I looked forward to the trip, I think the best part was coming home to the hugs and smiles from our sweet babies.  That's the best way ever to end a vacation!

No comments: