Friday, June 14, 2013

10 years strong

It's amazing to think where I am today and where I was 10 years ago today.  10 years ago I was still in my 20's and excited about my future, but not exactly sure what my future looked like, I just knew I I was about to marry the person I wanted to create a future with.  Now, 10 years later, I don't think I could have imagined how amazing and how far we would come in 10 years.  We have had good times and we have bad times.  We have become a little older and hopefully a bit wiser.  We created a loving home for our family of five. We have brought hree amazing children into our lives who forever have changed us.  There is no question, these have been the best ten years of my life.  Today, on our 10 year anniversary, I again wonder what our future holds.  I know we will be in our forties, we will no longer have babies, but instead middle schoolers and a teenager, a driving teenager at that.       I know that as long as I have you by my side, our future is bright.  I am just as excited about our future than I was the day I married you.  Thank you for the best ten years of my life.

No comments: