Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Griffin 7 and 8 month

These past two month have kind of been a blur.  There has not been too much of a change, you sleep so much better.  Some nights you sleep all the way through to around 6:30 am, but mostly you seem to love the 5:00 am hour.  That's not fun for me because it is still just a little too early to be up.  You have started clapping your hands together, waving and saying "momma".  You have mastered the art of crawling and love cruising on your own and being independent.  You have been drooling a lot, so I suspect your have more teeth coming in.  You are my cuddly baby,  I pick you up and you bury your head into my shoulder.  You are solid and a little chunky, just perfect for squeezing tight.  I swear we are so lucky to have such a sweet, happy baby.  You just go with the flow, you never get to nap because we are on the go, and it does not phase you one bit...you just smile.  And that little smile melts my heart.

1 comment:

holly said...

I can't stand how big he is getting and so fast! Still no baby over here!