Monday, November 25, 2013

Fall and Thanksgiving

Fall has been fast and furious.  I just need to realize with all these fall birthdays it is just going to be our busiest time of the year.  Busy is good and fall is by far my favorite time of year, except that I really don't look forward to school starting.  I know the kids are ready, but it means the lazy morning turn into the crazy mornings.  Other than school starting, I love the cool weather and everything it brings.  It means Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner.  This year was our turn to head back to Memphis for Thanksgiving.  Everyone was still fighting of the stomach bug, in fact, Dad still had it and poor Courtney ended up with it while we were there.  This stomach bug was brutal this year.  Other than the sickness, the kids had a blast playing and visiting.










No comments: