Wednesday, March 9, 2011

4 months old

That is right...4 months old and what a wonderful 4 months it has been.  I can't believe you have been here for a quarter of a year.  You are such a happy and laid back little girl.  You pretty much sleep throught the night, however, this week you are on a nap/sleep strike.  You take two to three 10 minute naps a day...ugh...help your momma out here.  You are so tired that you have been falling asleep at 8pm and waking up at 2:30am.  I miss the nights you slept from 9pm-7am.  I assume your sleep is off from either teething or a growth spurt.  I sure hope it doesn't last to long!!  I was really bragging about you sleeping through the night, I guess that is where I went wrong.  I jinxed myself.  You are getting so strong, you hold your head up so high and are very close to rolling over both directions without help.  I can't wait to see what you have in store for us this next month.  Since you have hit your 4 month mark it is time for mommy to get tough on you.  It is time to get out of the swing and into your bed.  I have a feeling this is going to be a tough transition..but we will get through it.  We will also probably start some solid foods...cereal.  Can't wait to see how you like it.  Love you baby girl!!

Breaking new...I just got your first laugh right after posting this.  You seem to be ticklish right under your neck just like your mommy.  There is nothing better than hearing your first laugh!!

No comments: