Thursday, June 16, 2011

My pajamas are too tight

Last night I grabbed this kids pajamas out of the dryer.  We got Emerson dressed and put to bed.  Next, it was time to get Hayden ready for bed.  I threw him his pajamas and he started to get dressed as David and I relaxed on the couch.  We are not paying attention to Hayden, but it seems as if he is having an issue getting his shorts on.  A few seconds later we hear Hayden.."Ugh...my pants are way too tight".  Dave and I look and by this time we are hysterically laughing and confused.  I just could not believe that the shorts to his pajamas had shrunk that much, I mean he just wore them and they were pretty big.  David and I were crying we were laughing so hard, they looked just like spandex, biker shorts.  Hayden began peeling off the shorts and set them down.  I picked them up to study them and it was then that I realized these were not Hayden's shorts.
That is right, I grabbed the wrong green shorts...these were Emerson's as you can tell by the ruffles.  Who knew he could fit into a pair of 0-3 month leggings.  I kind of think the look is growing on me.  I really don't think I have laughed this hard in a long time. 

No comments: