Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful for day #8

Two years ago today, we were with our sweet, little girl.  We never knew how much joy, laughter and love she would bring our family.  Oh my, she has such a personality and a lot of fiest.  She loves Target, Caillou, anything and everything sweet, and her big brother.  She is his little shadow and wants to do everything he does whether it is coloring or playing Legos.  She also likes to boss him around, will stomp her foot and say "stop it, Hayden".  After she yells at him, she might go in for a kiss, and it has to be right on his lips...poor guy, he sure is the best to her.  She talks more and more every day.  It is so fun to watch her grow into Her own little person.  I am thankful everyday to have her in my life.  So happy Birthday my sweet girl!  May two be good to you, I am hoping for the terrific two's and not the other.



















1 comment:

holly said...

happy happy bday sweet Em!!!