Thursday, January 10, 2013

Spaghetti Toes

Oh, this girl, she is a mess.  Whether it is eating spaghetti or throwing a fit, she does it in style.  It has been a big change for her with Griffin here.  In many ways she has adjusted well and in others not so much.  She is giving us fits going to bed and waking up in the middle of night (poor David get to deal with that), throwing major fits and just plain fussy.  I know this too shall pass so I am trying to be as patient as I can and give her extra loving.  As quick as she can throw a fit, she can also be the sweetest, loving little girl ever.  It is really to hard to be mad at her for long, she just flashes her smile and says sorry and its all over for me.  So even with spaghetti all over her 10 chubby, little toes...she is a perfect 10 to me.


1 comment:

holly said...

oh those middle girls and their attitudes. it's a good thing we love them so much!