Saturday, February 16, 2013

Playing catch up

Today is Griffins two month birthday.  It's been a fast and furious 8 weeks.  Actually, it's been pretty calm as we have not been out much as I don't want to risk Griffin or Emerson catching anything.  The flu and stomach bug are awful this year, Hayden and Daddy caught it and I quarantined them upstairs so they would not pass it on to the rest of us.  Poor Hayden, i would spray him with Lysol anytime he came down the stairs.  After they were better, we took a quick trip to Memphis so Griffin could meet Uncle Michael who just got home from Bahrain.  I am so glad Griffin was able to meet him before he heads over to Guam for his next assignment.  I'm glad we all got to spend some time with him.  When we got back from Memphis we actually had two snow days, nothing major, but enough to get out and play in. Griffin was not impressed so I took him inside and left the two big kids outside to play. Well, It took about 30 minutes getting three kids dressed and about 5 minutes before Hayden and Emerson came in fussing.  They both decided to take off their gloves and pick up the snow.  Hands were frozen.  Oh well, I'm sure they both learned their lesson.  That's about all that's been going on around here.  Griffin has his two month check up on Monday so I am excited to see his stats, but broken hearted thinking about him getting shots.  That will not be fun.










1 comment:

holly said...

2 months??!! no way!! how did that happen? I vote for no shots :) and question...how is your playlist working? I thought that they didn't do blogs anymore. mine hasn't worked for months! Did you change something or did yours never quit working.