Thursday, February 28, 2013

2 month check up

Believe it or not, you have been in this world for two months and I can say you make my world better.  I often wondered what life would be like with three and right now it seems pretty perfect.  Thank goodness you are a go with the flow type of guy.  You eat like a champ, pretty much every two hours or less.  Your sleep fluctuates every night.  You go to bed (in your swing) around 10ish and will sleep to around 3:30 am or on a good night to 5 am.  When you get up, I pull you into bed to cuddle until we both fall back asleep.  You melt my heart with your little smiles, coos and baby noises which you started doing this month.  I can't help but stare at you and wonder who you are going to favor.  You are getting strong and doing a starting to hold your head up while on your tummy.  You also have taken interest in your thumb, so I wonder if you are going to be a thumb sucker.  You are filling out and starting to look more like a baby and not a newborn.  Right now, you are Griffin, I don't see Emerson or Hayden in you at all.  One things for certain, your eyes are a beautiful blue, just like your brother and sisters.  I know those are here to stay.  So I actually took you for your 2 month appointment and you were up to 10lb 12 oz and grew 2 inches coming in at 23.5 inches long.  The Dr. Said that you are just perfect and I couldn't agree more.  You took the shots like a little trooper and only cried for a second.  That's always the hardest for me to watch you little ones get shots.  So, all in all, this was a pretty big month for you.  I can't wait to see what you will amaze us with this month.










1 comment:

Unknown said...

He's so precious! And I LOVE that pillow!!! Where did you find that?