Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hospital Trip

Well, we knew it would happen, we just didn't know who it would be.  We should have know, it was Emerson who sent us on our first hospital trip.  I went upstairs to put Griffin down for a nap to hear Emerson screaming in my room.  She was laying on the bed holding her arm.  Now my Emerson, she is a tough girl, not much she can't shake off, but she screamed for a good 30 minutes and I knew it was time to go get her arm checked out.  I just knew it was broken as she would not move it and just held her wrist.  It was so pitiful.  David met us at Williamson and we sat a good hour to get X-rays.  Emerson kept saying we were going to the "nursery" to see the nurse,  I think that is so funny.  Its not the hospital, but the nursery where the nurses work.  The X-ray showed no broken bones, so they sent her home in a splint.  She was so pitiful.  To this day, I don't really know what happened.  In her words "I was jumping on the bed and my leg squished my arm REALLLLLY hard".  Let's hope this is it for the hospital trips.


No comments: