Thursday, December 19, 2013

All I want for Christmas

At Hayden's most recent dentist appointment the Dr. said Hayden will lose his front teeth in the next month And he was exactly right.  It wasn't long that his top teeth started shifting and you could see it was coming.  His hands were constantly in his mouth wiggling that tooth and he would only eat with the side of his mouth.  It was pretty great watching him chomp down on an apple with the side of his mouth, but he was adamant about not using his front teeth.  For a while, the only one he trusted to wiggle his tooth was Emerson and let me tell you she is the last one I would trust.  I just knew she would yank it out, but she never did.  Finally, one night he worked and worked on it and just couldn't quite get it, but he was determined for the tooth fairy to bring him some money so he finally let David yank it out.  I really dreaded the loosing the teeth stage, especially the front teeth, but he looks so stinking cute.  Now to see if he will be singing "all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth".


No comments: