Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter Weekend

A little late in getting this up, but Easter weekend was wonderful.  It was actually pretty laid back and calm.  On Saturday, Hayden had a baseball game and what a game it was.  The poor boy is really not that into baseball, however, he was the only one to actually hit the ball...three times...coach pitch.  I was so proud of him.  Still not so sure that baseball is his thing as he still did not really know where to run, but I am still proud of that boy!!  After the game, we had a neighborhood Easter egg hunt and I believe Hayden brought home about one hundred eggs. After the hunt, we headed to Bob and Nana's to cookout, hide more eggs and dye eggs.  Here are a few pictures from the hunt...
Hayden in action
Showing off his loot

Emerson hanging out at the Egg hunt
 We got a little crazy Sunday and decided we would attend the sunrise service.  It was at 6:30am outside at the North Campus of the church.  It was amazing!!   I can't believe we were up and ready and made it on time.  I will do it again every year.  We went to breakfast and Easter was over by 8:30am.  David and Hayden ended up going to play golf that afternoon and we were worn out that night.  I believe we all slept great!! 


Hayden always has to stick grass in her ear


Hayden said "DAD..why are you wearing the same pants as me"?


No comments: