Thursday, September 8, 2011

Last day as a 4 year old

That is right, today is Hayden's last day as a 4 year old.  It is hard to imagine that he will be 5 years old.  It has been an amazing 5 years and he has brought so much joy to into my life.  I have to say that age 4 is a great one and I am going to miss him being four.  He is growing up so quickly.  I already have noticed his face has changed, he has lost any ounce of baby I used to see in his face.  His laugh has changed, he no longer HAS to have teddy and blankey to sleep, he has become independent and does not have to have his mommy around at all times.  I know that change is constant and is a good thing, but I will always miss him being little.  As much as it makes me sad he is growing up, I also love watching him grow into this amazing boy.  As long as I get cuddles, hugs and kisses from my sweet boy, I will be blessed. 

These are pictures taken from this morning before we left for school.  It is his special week since it is his birthday and he got to bring home the treasure box to fill with special items.  This is how is filled his box...he never ceases to amaze me...His Tennessee hat because "Daddy and I love the Vols", Emerson's pacifier because "It reminds me of Emerson", his "God Songs" that he got from Panda Mania VBS, Batman and Robin and his pirate alarms clock because "it wakes me up so I can have breakfast with Daddy before he goes to work".  I just love how much thought he put into his treasure box. 

No comments: