Thursday, October 6, 2011

Coversations with Hayden and Emerson

Today I was in the kitchen putting up some dishes and had left Hayden and Emerson in my room to play.  This usually does not buy me too much time, but enough time to throw some dishes in the dishwasher. It was a little quite, more so that usual, so I peeked around the corner to check and see what kind of trouble they were getting into.  My timing could not have been more perfect...this is what I caught Hayden doing to Emerson...
 I

Heart or Love

You
 He caught my eye, flashed a big smile my way and went on his way.  I don't think he realized I caught this moment in time and would probably be too embarrassed if I did.  These are the moments that make me the most proud as a mother.  I will forever hold on to this memory.

No comments: