Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all

Fall is officially here, even though the temps are still in the 80's.  I still feel it in the air.  Football season is in full gear, the leaves are changing colors, and jeans, sweaters and boots are calling my name.  The crock pot is out and I even cooked up the first batch of taco soup.  There is something magical about fall..  I was inspired today to do a little photo shoot with the kiddos which means bribing Hayden with everything under the sun.  He got a milkshake and I got some great pictures!!  That made us both happy.











1 comment:

holly said...

so cute! is that fabric on your pumpkins? hayden is getting so grown up looking! I saw a pumpkin carving site yesterday and it had 'smith' carved in all lowercase letters on it. thought of you ;)