Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Emerson's new favorite tricks


Little miss Emerson has always been one pull some crazy stunts.  She is quiet and stealthy and always threatening to give me a heart attack.  You take your eyes off her for one second and she will be dancing on the coffee table.  She thinks it is great.  One second she is in pantry and in the blink of an eye she is on the coffee table.



Another trick she has most recently taken an interest in would be taking of her diaper.  That is right, she can pull that diaper right off in about half a second.  One minute she is cooking in her kitchen and the next minute she is carrying her diaper in the frying pan.  She really likes to take her diaper off in her crib along with her shirt.  I don't have a clue how she can get her shirt off, but she is a professional.  



And her latest trick, sneaking into the shower.  I turned on the shower to let it warm off, threw my clothes in the laundry basket and she was gone.  I had the bedroom door shut so I knew she could not have gone far.  Checked under the bed and all through the closet and then I heard Hayden laughing and yelling to come see Emerson.  There she was...diaper and all enjoying a shower.  I tried to pull her out, but she was having none of it.  So, she took her first real shower and loved every second of it!!




2 comments:

holly said...

what a stinkin' cutie! I'm going to have to teach you the duct tape and inside out pajama tricks that I've used on my diaper Houdini, Eli! The slip-on diapers work well too ;)

Angela Zuill said...

Love it! I always look forward to your blog entries! Can't believe how much she liked the shower!!