Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year

It is going to take a while to get used to saying or writing 2012. Another year behind us and a pretty good one it was. Hopefully, 2012 will bring us nothing but happiness. I have to say I have a feeling it is going to be a big year. January 1st already brought us a first...breakfast made by Hayden. Don't know where it came from, but he really made us all breakfast, by himself. It was not gourmet by any means, but it was perfect in every way and he was so excited and proud. My favorite part, he had Cheerioes and a glass of milk on Emerson's high chair. He would never leave out Emerson. For me, a bowl of honey Kix and David, a mix of Rice Krispies and Frosted Flakes. He fixed himself a bowl of Special K. I think by next year he will be cooking us biscuits and gravy...and serving us in bed. I don't think I could come up with a better way to wake up to in 2012. May the odds be in our favor in 2012.




1 comment:

Angela Zuill said...

Meredith! LOVE that sweet Hayden made breakfast for you guys! What an awesome little guy!