Monday, August 20, 2012

Williamson County Fair

Hayden always looks forward to the fair and he always spots it as they start setting it up.  Every year he says the same thing, I can't wait to go to the fair, but I am not riding on the ferris wheel.  I don't know what it is about the ferris wheel, but he is not a fan.  This year he was big enough to ride some of the bigger rides and some of his faces were absolutely classic.  He even screamed at the carnie a few times to stop the ride, but by the time it stopped he was ready to do it again.  Emerson was content sitting in her stroller watching all the madness. She did love working the farm and petting all the animals, but probably enjoyed her ice cream sandwich she earned by being such an amazing, hardworking farmer. Emerson and I headed out early as it got pretty hot and the boys stayed and had some man time.  Before we left, Hayden said he wanted to play some games so we told him he could get some money out of his piggy bank.  Well, he was not happy about that idea.  He told us he couldn't use the money because he was saving it up to buy a plane.  I thought how interesting and asked why he needed a plane.  His response "So I can fly all around the world and spread the word of God".  I should have known!  Of course, after that, we could not make him spend his own money.  


















No comments: