Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Life is good in 2011

I have been a blog stalker for a few years and thought 2011 is the year I will start my own blog.  I am by no means an accomplished writer, so please don't judge me.  I am not a photographer, so don't expect amazing pictures. I am a jean wearing, throw my hair in a pony tail, designer sunglass wearing type of girl.  Most important, I am a wife and a mother. My life revolves around my family. It is really not all that colorful or fascinating...probably not interesting enough to even write a blog.  However, I love my life and I thought a blog would be a perfect way to make life stand still for that moment.  I look forward to seeing what life holds for me and my family in 2011.  May it be bigger and better than ever!!

For the most part, I would would say good riddance to 2010...don't let the door hit you on your way out...but here are a few pictures of moments not to be forgotten,,,




No comments: