Friday, November 4, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

I can't believe October has come and gone.  Fall is officially here and we are loving it!!  We have been busy with school, soccer, choir and preparations for Emerson's birthday.   October is a busy month for Hayden at school.  We went on a field trip to Gentry's Farm and this is always so much fun.  This is his third year for this trip and he always looks forward to picking out the perfect pumpkin.  Finding the perfect pumpkin is serious business for Hayden, he could look for hours.  "This one is dirty, this one is bad, the stem is to short, this one is rotten".  Thankfully, it was time to jump back on the hayride so he was rushed to make a  final decision...whew! 





He also had a Halloween Carnival at school.  Last year I missed it, I did not know that parents were allowed to come.  I remember picking him up from school that day and he was so sad that I was not there.  I felt awful, so this year I would not miss it for the world.  It was a blast!  It was the first time I got to see Hayden interact with all his friends at school.  There are ten boys in his class and they are the huggiest boys I have ever seen.  The first thing they do when they all see each other is hug...it is quite strange and funny at the same time. He has made some good buddies this year and I can just tell how much he loves going to school.  He never fights me anymore, never complains of his stomach hurting and is even going through the carpool line.  Wow...my baby boy is growing up.

His best bud Kellan
Here is some of that hugging I was talking about

No comments: